We are able to offer constructive advice in respect of any issue arising from an estate. This is usually required where you may be concerned regarding the distribution of a relatives’ estate or you may be concerned that your partner has died without leaving adequate provision for you.

We confirm that there is provision within the Inheritance Act to deal with these matters and we will be able to advise you regarding your entitlement.