We confirm there are two entirely different types of injunctive relief available from the court: non-molestation orders and freezing injunctions.

Anyone who has suffered any type of domestic abuse is entitled to apply for a non-molestation order to protect them from their partner. In some cases it may be necessary to apply for an occupation order as well which effectively removes the abusive party from the family home.

We are able to offer advice regarding all aspects of this type of application together with all the alternative options that are available to anyone in such a situation.

In financial proceedings, one party may attempt to conceal or dissipate assets to deprive the other party of any benefit. If we are notified of this, we can apply for an injunction to freeze the other parties assets to ensure they remain available for distribution within the financial proceedings.